Personal data Frederik Laven
- He was born in the year 1812 in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Frederik Laven
Household of Frederik Laven
He is married to (1) Leuntje Botting on August 17, 1860 at Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland), he was 48 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Sint Laurens) (Zeeland) on August 17, 1860.Source 2
He is married to (2) Adriana Vroonland.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.117 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Frederik Laven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Laven
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Laven.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Laven.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Laven.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 17, 1860)
- The temperature on August 17, 1860 was about 18.5 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- German football club TSV 1860 München is founded
- The United States Congress establishes the Government Printing Office.
- The discovery of the planet Vulcan is announced at a meeting of the Académie des Sciences in Paris