Personal data Sijbrig Prins
- She was born in the year 1846 in Hollands Kroon (Wieringerwaard) (Noord Holland).
- She died on November 13, 1920 in Hollands Kroon (Anna Paulowna) (Noord-Holland), she was 74 years old.Source 1
- Death registration on November 15, 1920.Source 2
- This information was last updated on October 9, 2010.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sijbrig Prins
Household of Sijbrig Prins
She is married to Pieter Zeeman on April 26, 1877 at Hollands Kroon (Barsingerhorn) (Noord-Holland), she was 31 years old.Source 3
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Hollands Kroon (Barsingerhorn) (Noord-Holland) on April 26, 1877.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 32
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 13 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Sijbrig Prins
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Prins
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Prins.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Prins.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Prins.
- The temperature on April 26, 1877 was about 6.3 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 8 » Crazy Horse and his warriors fight their last battle against the United States Cavalry at Wolf Mountain, Montana Territory.
- May 9 » A magnitude 8.8 earthquake off the coast of Peru kills 2,541, including some as far away as Hawaii and Japan.
- May 16 » The 16 May 1877 crisis occurs in France, ending with the dissolution of the National Assembly 22 June and affirming the interpretation of the Constitution of 1875 as a parliamentary rather than presidential system. The elections held in October 1877 led to the defeat of the royalists as a formal political movement in France.
- September 24 » The Battle of Shiroyama is a decisive victory of the Imperial Japanese Army over the Satsuma Rebellion.
- November 24 » Anna Sewell's animal welfare novel Black Beauty is published.
- December 10 » Russo-Turkish War: The Russian Army captures Plevna after a 5-month siege. The garrison of 25,000 surviving Turks surrenders. The Russian victory is decisive for the outcome of the war and the Liberation of Bulgaria.
- The temperature on November 13, 1920 was between 0.5 °C and 6.7 °C and averaged 3.4 °C. There was 1.9 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- January 8 » The steel strike of 1919 ends in a complete failure for the Amalgamated Association of Iron, Steel and Tin Workers labor union.
- January 10 » The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- June 15 » A new border treaty between Germany and Denmark gives northern Schleswig to Denmark.
- July 20 » The Greek Army takes control of Silivri after Greece is awarded the city by the Paris Peace Conference; by 1923 Greece effectively lost control to the Turks.
- October 10 » The Carinthian plebiscite determines that the larger part of the Duchy of Carinthia should remain part of Austria.
- November 28 » Irish War of Independence: Kilmichael Ambush: The Irish Republican Army ambush a convoy of British Auxiliaries and kill seventeen.