Personal data Trijntje Wittebol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Trijntje Wittebol
Household of Trijntje Wittebol
She is married to Tijs Schuffel on February 3, 1871 at Wester-Koggenland (Ursem) (Noord Holland), she was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Wester-Koggenland (Ursem) (Noord Holland) on February 3, 1871.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 1
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 358 Inv.nr. 358.125 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Trijntje Wittebol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wittebol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wittebol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wittebol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wittebol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 3, 1871)
- The temperature on February 3, 1871 was about 3.7 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- Otto von Bismarck is appointed Chancellor of the German Empire.
- The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.