Personal data Helena Zuidweg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Helena Zuidweg
Household of Helena Zuidweg
She is married to Marinus van de Velde on December 29, 1871 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on December 29, 1871.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Helena Zuidweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zuidweg
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zuidweg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zuidweg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zuidweg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 29, 1871)
- The temperature on December 29, 1871 was about 5.8 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The U.S. Army issued an order for abandonment of Fort Kearny in Nebraska.
- Emperor Meiji orders the Abolition of the han system and the establishment of prefectures as local centers of administration. (Traditional Japanese date: July 14, 1871).
- In Labrador, a hurricane kills 300 people.