Personal data Abraham Zuidweg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Abraham Zuidweg
Household of Abraham Zuidweg
He is married to Jannetje Zandijk on March 19, 1873 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on March 19, 1873.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.131 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Abraham Zuidweg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zuidweg
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zuidweg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zuidweg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zuidweg.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 19, 1873)
- The temperature on March 19, 1873 was about 3.3 °C. The air pressure was 14 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any "obscene, lewd, or lascivious" books through the mail.
- The Canadian Parliament establishes the North West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- The British steamer RMSAtlantic sinks off Nova Scotia, killing 547.