Personal data Janneke Stouthamer
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janneke Stouthamer
Household of Janneke Stouthamer
She is married to Johannes van Espen on January 3, 1895 at Terneuzen (Axel) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Axel) (Zeeland) on January 3, 1895.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.4 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Janneke Stouthamer
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stouthamer
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 3, 1895)
- The temperature on January 3, 1895 was about 0.1 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1895: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- The first U.S. Open Men's Golf Championship administered by the United States Golf Association is played at the Newport Country Club in Newport, Rhode Island.
- William G. Morgan creates a game called Mintonette, which soon comes to be referred to as volleyball.
- The Lumière brothers perform for their first paying audience at the Grand Cafe in Boulevard des Capucines, marking the debut of the cinema.