Personal data Janna de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janna de Zeeuw
Household of Janna de Zeeuw
She is married to Johannis Cornelis Klaassen on October 29, 1874 at Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland) on October 29, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.124 Aktenr. 36
Timeline Janna de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 29, 1874)
- The temperature on October 29, 1874 was about 7.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- A flood on the Mill River in Massachusetts destroys much of four villages and kills 139 people.
- Aires de Ornelas e Vasconcelos is appointed the Archbishop of the Portuguese colonial enclave of Goa.
- Hawaii signs a treaty with the United States granting exclusive trading rights.