Personal data Benjamin Cornelis Engelberts
Ancestors (and descendant) of Benjamin Cornelis Engelberts
Household of Benjamin Cornelis Engelberts
He is married to Maria de Zeeuw on January 21, 1863 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on January 21, 1863.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Benjamin Cornelis Engelberts
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Engelberts
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 21, 1863)
- The temperature on January 21, 1863 was about 4.2 °C. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 66%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: The Siege of Vicksburg ? ships led by Union Admiral David Dixon Porter move through heavy Confederate artillery fire on approach to Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- The Siege of Port Hudson takes place.
- American Civil War: Confederates evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.