Personal data Guillaume de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Guillaume de Zeeuw
Household of Guillaume de Zeeuw
He is married to Elizabeth Jacoba Bautz on September 26, 1860 at Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Vlissingen) (Zeeland) on September 26, 1860.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.128 Aktenr. 53
Timeline Guillaume de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 26, 1860)
- The temperature on September 26, 1860 was about 10.3 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 18, 1858 till February 23, 1860 the Netherlands had a cabinet Rochussen - Van Bosse with the prime ministers J.J. Rochussen (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal).
- From February 23, 1860 till March 14, 1861 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Hall - Van Heemstra with the prime ministers Mr. F.A. baron Van Hall (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. S. baron Van Heemstra (liberaal).
- In the year 1860: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.3 million citizens.
- The first Pony Express rider reaches Sacramento, California.
- The Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints?later renamed Community of Christ?is organized by Joseph Smith III and others at Amboy, Illinois
- Telegraph line between Los Angeles and San Francisco opens.