Personal data Maria Cornelia de Koker
- She was born in the year 1849 in Retranchement (B).
- She died before 1881.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Cornelia de Koker
Household of Maria Cornelia de Koker
She is married to Adriaan de Zeeuw on November 10, 1873 at Zuidzande (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Zuidzande (Zeeland)
on November 10, 1873.Source 2
Notes by Maria Cornelia de Koker
Naam ook de Kocker
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.151 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Maria Cornelia de Koker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Koker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Koker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Koker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Koker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 10, 1873)
- The temperature on November 10, 1873 was about 5.9 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 64%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James-Younger gang pull off the first successful train robbery in the American West.
- Captain Jack and companions are hanged for their part in the Modoc War.