Personal data Jacobus Willemsen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Willemsen
Household of Jacobus Willemsen
He is married to Krina de Zeeuw on November 22, 1873 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on November 22, 1873.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Jacobus Willemsen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Willemsen
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 22, 1873)
- The temperature on November 22, 1873 was about 9.9 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 30 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- El Paso, Texas is established by charter from the Texas Legislature.
- The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco, California.