Personal data Guillame de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Guillame de Zeeuw
Household of Guillame de Zeeuw
He is married to Jannetje Fraanje on March 9, 1870 at Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland), he was 28 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Borssele) (Zeeland) on March 9, 1870.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 33
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.9 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Guillame de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 9, 1870)
- The temperature on March 9, 1870 was about 5.8 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Battle of Spicheren is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Wörth is fought, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory.
- Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Mars-La-Tour is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.