Personal data Gabriel de Waal
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gabriel de Waal
Household of Gabriel de Waal
He is married to Jakoba Voorbeijtel on October 2, 1862 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on October 2, 1862.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Gabriel de Waal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Waal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Waal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Waal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Waal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 2, 1862)
- The temperature on October 2, 1862 was about 10.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Admiral David Farragut captures New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The First Battle of Kernstown, Virginia, marks the start of Stonewall Jackson's Valley Campaign. Though a Confederate defeat, the engagement distracts Federal efforts to capture Richmond.
- American Civil War: At the Battle of Fredericksburg, Confederate General Robert E. Lee defeats the Union Major General Ambrose E. Burnside.