Personal data Maria Adriana Visser
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Adriana Visser
Household of Maria Adriana Visser
She is married to Leendert Zoeter on March 18, 1870 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 3
Erk. kind: Cornelia geboren Oosterland 15-12-1862
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on March 18, 1870.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Maria Adriana Visser
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Visser
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Visser.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Visser.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Visser.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 18, 1870)
- The temperature on March 18, 1870 was about 5.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- The U.S. Weather Bureau is established.
- The Republic of Ploie?ti, a failed Radical-Liberal rising against Domnitor Carol of Romania.