Personal data Leendert Zoeter
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert Zoeter
Household of Leendert Zoeter
He is married to Maria Adriana Visser on March 18, 1870 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), he was 33 years old.Source 3
Erk. kind: Cornelia geboren Oosterland 15-12-1862
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on March 18, 1870.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Leendert Zoeter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zoeter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zoeter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zoeter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zoeter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 18, 1870)
- The temperature on March 18, 1870 was about 5.2 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- After all of the Southern States are formally readmitted to the United States, the Confederate States of America ceases to exist.
- Bersaglieri corps enter Rome through the Porta Pia and completes the unification of Italy; see capture of Rome.
- The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to citizens regardless of race.