Personal data Janna Zoeter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janna Zoeter
Household of Janna Zoeter
She is married to Johannis Clique on February 11, 1870 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on February 11, 1870.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Janna Zoeter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zoeter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zoeter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zoeter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zoeter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 11, 1870)
- The temperature on February 11, 1870 was about -4.1 °C. The air pressure was 15 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Marshal François Achille Bazaine surrenders to Prussian forces at Metz along with 140,000 French soldiers in one of the biggest French defeats of the Franco-Prussian War.
- The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- Bersaglieri corps enter Rome through the Porta Pia and completes the unification of Italy; see capture of Rome.