Personal data Jacoba Jumelet
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacoba Jumelet
Household of Jacoba Jumelet
She is married to Jan Zoeter on August 18, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on August 18, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Jacoba Jumelet
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Jumelet
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jumelet.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jumelet.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jumelet.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 18, 1865)
- The temperature on August 18, 1865 was about 17.7 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, banning slavery.
- The steamboat Sultana, carrying 2,400 passengers, explodes and sinks in the Mississippi River, killing 1,700, most of whom are Union survivors of the Andersonville and Cahaba Prisons.
- Mark Twain's story The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County is published in the New York Saturday Press.