Personal data Jan Zoeter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Zoeter
Household of Jan Zoeter
He is married to Jacoba Jumelet on August 18, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), he was 27 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on August 18, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Jan Zoeter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zoeter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zoeter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zoeter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zoeter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 18, 1865)
- The temperature on August 18, 1865 was about 17.7 °C. There was 8 mm of rain. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Jefferson Davis is captured by Union troops near Irwinville, Georgia.
- American Civil War: Battle of Palmito Ranch ? in far south Texas, more than a month after Confederate General Robert E. Lee's surrender, the last land battle of the Civil War ends with a Confederate victory.
- American Civil War ? Fort Fisher North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.