Personal data Kornelis Otte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelis Otte
Household of Kornelis Otte
He is married to Anna Schilperoort on May 17, 1872 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on May 17, 1872.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Kornelis Otte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Otte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Otte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Otte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Otte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 17, 1872)
- The temperature on May 17, 1872 was about 10.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.