Personal data Anna Schilperoort
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Anna Schilperoort
Household of Anna Schilperoort
She is married to Kornelis Otte on May 17, 1872 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on May 17, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Anna Schilperoort
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schilperoort
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 17, 1872)
- The temperature on May 17, 1872 was about 10.6 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The atmospheric humidity was 84%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- King Oscar II accedes to the throne of Sweden-Norway.
- Yellowstone National Park is established as the world's first national park.
- Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.