Personal data Poulina Rijke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Poulina Rijke
Household of Poulina Rijke
She is married to Mattheus Johannes van Beveren on April 8, 1870 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on April 8, 1870.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Poulina Rijke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rijke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rijke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rijke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rijke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 8, 1870)
- The temperature on April 8, 1870 was about 18.2 °C. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 42%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: The Battle of Mars-La-Tour is fought, resulting in a Prussian victory.
- The Fifteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, guaranteeing voting rights to citizens regardless of race.
- Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Gravelotte is fought.