Personal data Catharina Rijke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Catharina Rijke
Household of Catharina Rijke
She is married to Johannes van Hoeve on June 25, 1869 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on June 25, 1869.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 37
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Catharina Rijke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rijke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rijke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rijke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rijke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 25, 1869)
- The temperature on June 25, 1869 was about 12.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 83%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- A strong hurricane devastates the Bay of Fundy region of Maritime Canada. The storm had been predicted over a year before by a British naval officer.
- Japan's samurai, farmer, artisan, merchant class system (Shin?k?sh?) is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese date: June 25, 1869).
- Surrender and dissolution of the Ezo Republic to Japan.