Personal data Cornelia Koopman
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Koopman
Household of Cornelia Koopman
She is married to Leendert de Rijke on November 17, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Nieuwerkerk) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Nieuwerkerk) (Zeeland) on November 17, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.75 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Cornelia Koopman
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Koopman
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Koopman.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Koopman.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Koopman.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 17, 1865)
- The temperature on November 17, 1865 was about 10.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis and most of his Cabinet flee the Confederate capital of Richmond, Virginia.
- In Mobile, Alabama, 300 are killed when an ordnance depot explodes.
- The steamboat Sultana, carrying 2,400 passengers, explodes and sinks in the Mississippi River, killing 1,700, most of whom are Union survivors of the Andersonville and Cahaba Prisons.