Personal data Leendert de Rijke
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert de Rijke
Household of Leendert de Rijke
He is married to Cornelia Koopman on November 17, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Nieuwerkerk) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Nieuwerkerk) (Zeeland) on November 17, 1865.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.75 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Leendert de Rijke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Rijke
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Rijke.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Rijke.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Rijke.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 17, 1865)
- The temperature on November 17, 1865 was about 10.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established.
- American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis and most of his Cabinet flee the Confederate capital of Richmond, Virginia.
- American Civil War: four conspirators in the assassination of President Abraham Lincoln are hanged.