Personal data Adriaantje Janna Lemsom
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaantje Janna Lemsom
Household of Adriaantje Janna Lemsom
She is married to Jacob Hage on December 6, 1890 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 38 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on December 6, 1890.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 26
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 13
Timeline Adriaantje Janna Lemsom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemsom
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lemsom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemsom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemsom.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 6, 1890)
- The temperature on December 6, 1890 was about -1.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1890: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- Cornwallis Valley Railway begins operation between Kingsport and Kentville, Nova Scotia.
- Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- The United States Census Bureau begins using Herman Hollerith's tabulating machine to count census returns.