Personal data Kornelia Lemsom
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelia Lemsom
Household of Kornelia Lemsom
She is married to Jan van Vessem on September 21, 1881 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 32 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on September 21, 1881.Source 3
The couple were divorced on before 1919.
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 26
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Kornelia Lemsom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemsom
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lemsom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemsom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemsom.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 21, 1881)
- The temperature on September 21, 1881 was about 14.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- A meteorite lands near the village of Grossliebenthal, southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.
- The Federation Internationale de Gymnastique, the world's oldest international sport federation, is founded.
- The American Red Cross is established by Clara Barton.