Personal data Maria Lemsom
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Lemsom
Household of Maria Lemsom
She is married to Johannes Elenbaas on October 31, 1879 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 33 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on October 31, 1879.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Maria Lemsom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemsom
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lemsom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemsom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemsom.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 31, 1879)
- The temperature on October 31, 1879 was about 3.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Kambula: British forces defeat 20,000 Zulus.
- The Bulgarian National Bank is founded.
- Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Rorke's Drift ? 139 British soldiers successfully defend their garrison against an intense assault by four to five thousand Zulu warriors.