Personal data Leendert Lemsom
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leendert Lemsom
Household of Leendert Lemsom
He is married to Adriana Wilhelmina van der Jagt on March 3, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on March 3, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Leendert Lemsom
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Lemsom
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Lemsom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Lemsom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Lemsom.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 3, 1865)
- The temperature on March 3, 1865 was about 3.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Empire of Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay sign the Treaty of the Triple Alliance
- American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- American Civil War: Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.