Personal data Adriaantje Kerpesteijn
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaantje Kerpesteijn
Household of Adriaantje Kerpesteijn
She is married to Izaak Hage on May 3, 1876 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 41 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on May 3, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Adriaantje Kerpesteijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Kerpesteijn
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1876)
- The temperature on May 3, 1876 was about 9.9 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- An express train called the Transcontinental Express arrives in San Francisco, California, via the First Transcontinental Railroad only 83 hours and 39 minutes after leaving New York City.
- Thomas Edison receives a patent for his mimeograph.
- The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.