Personal data Izaak Hage
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Izaak Hage
Household of Izaak Hage
He is married to Adriaantje Kerpesteijn on May 3, 1876 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), he was 50 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on May 3, 1876.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 11
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Izaak Hage
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hage
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hage.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hage.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hage.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 3, 1876)
- The temperature on May 3, 1876 was about 9.9 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying "Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you."
- The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is organized.
- Texas A&M University opens as the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, becoming the first public institution of higher education in Texas.