Personal data Kornelia Voorbeijtel
- She was born on December 11, 1843 in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland).
- Birth registration on December 11, 1843.Source 1
- She died in the year 1883 in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 39 years old.
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelia Voorbeijtel
Household of Kornelia Voorbeijtel
She is married to Kornelus Hage on June 7, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on June 7, 1865.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 13
Timeline Kornelia Voorbeijtel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Voorbeijtel
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 7, 1865)
- The temperature on June 7, 1865 was about 18.0 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- President Abraham Lincoln signs the Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution.
- Major Henry Wirz, the superintendent of a prison camp in Andersonville, Georgia, is hanged, becoming the only American Civil War soldier executed for war crimes.
- American Civil War: The Siege of Petersburg is broken ? Union troops capture the trenches around Petersburg, Virginia, forcing Confederate General Robert E. Lee to retreat.