Personal data Kornelus Hage
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Kornelus Hage
Household of Kornelus Hage
He is married to Kornelia Voorbeijtel on June 7, 1865 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on June 7, 1865.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 32
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 13
Timeline Kornelus Hage
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hage
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hage.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hage.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hage.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 7, 1865)
- The temperature on June 7, 1865 was about 18.0 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 60%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: In Kentucky, Union soldiers ambush and mortally wound Confederate raider William Quantrill, who lingers until his death on June 6.
- American Civil War: Confederate General Joseph E. Johnston surrenders his army to General William Tecumseh Sherman at the Bennett Place near Durham, North Carolina.
- The Empire of Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay sign the Treaty of the Triple Alliance