Personal data Jakob Hage
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jakob Hage
Household of Jakob Hage
He is married to Grietje Bolier on October 29, 1863 at Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland) on October 29, 1863.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.68 Aktenr. 16
Timeline Jakob Hage
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hage
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hage.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hage.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hage.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 29, 1863)
- The temperature on October 29, 1863 was about 10.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins ? Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee under siege.
- HMS Orpheus sinks off the coast of Auckland, New Zealand, killing 189.