Personal data Tannetje van Nieuwenhuijzen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Tannetje van Nieuwenhuijzen
Household of Tannetje van Nieuwenhuijzen
She is married to Leendert Hage on January 9, 1862 at Tholen (Stavenisse) (Zeeland), she was 30 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tholen (Stavenisse) (Zeeland) on January 9, 1862.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.122 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Tannetje van Nieuwenhuijzen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Nieuwenhuijzen
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 9, 1862)
- The temperature on January 9, 1862 was about 8.2 °C. There was 14 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: George B. McClellan halts the northward drive of Robert E. Lee's Confederate army in the single-day Battle of Antietam, the bloodiest day in American history.
- American Civil War: Battle of Iuka ? Union troops under General William Rosecrans defeat a Confederate force commanded by General Sterling Price.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Stones River is fought near Murfreesboro, Tennessee.