Personal data Poulina Hage
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Poulina Hage
Household of Poulina Hage
She is married to Cornelis Willem de Jonge on May 26, 1869 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on May 26, 1869.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 11
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Poulina Hage
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hage
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hage.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hage.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hage.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 26, 1869)
- The temperature on May 26, 1869 was about 19.5 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The First Transcontinental Railroad, linking the eastern and western United States, is completed at Promontory Summit, Utah (not Promontory Point, Utah) with the golden spike.
- Celluloid is patented.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.