Personal data Martina Smallegange
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Martina Smallegange
Household of Martina Smallegange
She is married to Willem Zoeter on October 20, 1876 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on October 20, 1876.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 29
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Martina Smallegange
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Smallegange
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 20, 1876)
- The temperature on October 20, 1876 was about 6.1 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, NY.
- The April Uprising breaks out in Bulgaria.
- A monster cyclone ravages India, resulting in over 200,000 deaths.