Personal data Maatje Zoeter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Zoeter
Household of Maatje Zoeter
She is married to Arie Jacobus Visser on May 2, 1872 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 25 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on May 2, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Maatje Zoeter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zoeter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zoeter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zoeter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zoeter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 2, 1872)
- The temperature on May 2, 1872 was about 20.7 °C. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north. The atmospheric humidity was 37%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.
- The Meiji Japanese government officially annexes the Ryukyu Kingdom into what would become the Okinawa prefecture.
- The crewless American ship Mary Celeste is found by the British brig Dei Gratia (the ship had been abandoned for nine days but was only slightly damaged).