Personal data Cornelia Zoeter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelia Zoeter
Household of Cornelia Zoeter
She is married to Jacobus Johannes Nipius on May 23, 1862 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on May 23, 1862.Source 5
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 33
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Cornelia Zoeter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zoeter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zoeter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zoeter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zoeter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 23, 1862)
- The temperature on May 23, 1862 was about 11.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 85%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Medal of Honor is authorized by the United States Congress.
- US Civil War: Battle of Prairie Grove, Arkansas.
- Four nuns serving as volunteer nurses on board USS Red Rover are the first female nurses on a U.S. Navy hospital ship.