Personal data Adriaantje de Waal
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaantje de Waal
Household of Adriaantje de Waal
She is married to Jacob Wesdorp on August 24, 1863 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on August 24, 1863.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 36
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Adriaantje de Waal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Waal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Waal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Waal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Waal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 24, 1863)
- The temperature on August 24, 1863 was about 19.9 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Eighteen countries meeting in Geneva agree to form the International Red Cross.
- American Civil War: following his defeat in the Battle of Gettysburg, General Robert E. Lee sends a letter of resignation to Confederate President Jefferson Davis (which is refused upon receipt).
- American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post ? General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.