Personal data Johannes Bal
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Bal
Household of Johannes Bal
He is married to Janna Wesdorp on August 15, 1877 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on August 15, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Johannes Bal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Bal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Bal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Bal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Bal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1877)
- The temperature on August 15, 1877 was about 17.4 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Arthur Tooth, an Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using ritualist practices.
- The family with samurai antecedents that responded to the Saigo army in ?ita Nakatsu, rebels.
- May 16, 1877 political crisis in France.