Personal data Janna Wesdorp
Ancestors (and descendant) of Janna Wesdorp
Household of Janna Wesdorp
She is married to Johannes Bal on August 15, 1877 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Bruinisse) (Zeeland) on August 15, 1877.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.14 Aktenr. 10
Timeline Janna Wesdorp
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wesdorp
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wesdorp.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wesdorp.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wesdorp.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 15, 1877)
- The temperature on August 15, 1877 was about 17.4 °C. There was 3 mm of rain. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Romania declares itself independent from Turkey, following the Senate adoption of Mihail Kog?lniceanu's Declaration of Independence. This act is recognized on March 26, 1881 after the end of the Romanian War of Independence.
- Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- Chief Crazy Horse of the Oglala Sioux surrenders to United States troops in Nebraska.