Personal data Katharina Zandijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Katharina Zandijk
Household of Katharina Zandijk
She is married to (1) Jacobus van der Werf on May 4, 1866 at Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Tholen (Poortvliet) (Zeeland) on May 4, 1866.Source 3
She is married to (2) Marinus Weststrate on August 3, 1871 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), she was 27 years old.Source 5
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on August 3, 1871.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 26
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.97 Aktenr. 8
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.131 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Katharina Zandijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zandijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zandijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zandijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zandijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 4, 1866)
- There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 10, 1866 to June 1, 1866 the cabinet Fransen van de Putte, with I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1866: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Alexander II of Russia narrowly escapes an assassination attempt in the city of Kiev.
- New Orleans's Democratic government orders police to raid an integrated Republican Party meeting, killing 40 people and injuring 150.
- Battle of Curupaity in the War of the Triple Alliance.