Personal data Marinus Weststrate
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus Weststrate
Household of Marinus Weststrate
He is married to (1) Katharina Zandijk on August 3, 1871 at Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland), he was 32 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland) on August 3, 1871.Source 3
He is married to (2) Johanna van Hoepen.
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.131 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Marinus Weststrate
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Weststrate
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 3, 1871)
- The temperature on August 3, 1871 was about 24.0 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The atmospheric humidity was 51%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Henry Morton Stanley locates missing explorer and missionary, Dr. David Livingstone in Ujiji, near Lake Tanganyika, allegedly greeting him with the words, "Dr. Livingstone, I presume?".
- The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.
- The first international rugby football match, England v. Scotland, is played in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.