Personal data Hubregt van Zweden
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hubregt van Zweden
Household of Hubregt van Zweden
He is married to (1) Maatje Lindenberg on October 6, 1864 at Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland), he was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Kapelle (Wemeldinge) (Zeeland) on October 6, 1864.Source 3
He is married to (2) Johanna Lobbezoo on March 6, 1872 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on March 6, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.134 Aktenr. 9
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Hubregt van Zweden
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Zweden
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 6, 1864)
- The temperature on October 6, 1864 was about 13.0 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Gainesville ? Confederate forces defeat Union troops near Gainesville, Florida.
- American Civil War: Confederate General John Bell Hood evacuates Atlanta, Georgia after a four-month siege by General Sherman.
- American Civil War: Battle of Mansfield ? Union forces are thwarted by the Confederate army at Mansfield, Louisiana.