Personal data Cornelis Staal
- He was born in the year 1841 in Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland).
- Profession: Veldarbeider.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Staal
Household of Cornelis Staal
He is married to Willemina Zweedijk on May 15, 1872 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 31 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on May 15, 1872.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Cornelis Staal
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Staal
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Staal.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Staal.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Staal.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1872)
- The temperature on May 15, 1872 was about 15.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The ship Mary Celeste sails from New York, eventually to be found deserted
- Women's suffrage: In defiance of the law, suffragist Susan B. Anthony votes for the first time, and is later fined $100.
- Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.