Personal data Willemina Zweedijk
- She was born on May 15, 1853 in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland).
- Birth registration on May 17, 1853.Source 1
- Resident: Reimerswaal (Waarde) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willemina Zweedijk
Household of Willemina Zweedijk
She is married to Cornelis Staal on May 15, 1872 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on May 15, 1872.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 9
Timeline Willemina Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 15, 1872)
- The temperature on May 15, 1872 was about 15.3 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 8 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.
- In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.