Personal data Marina Zweedijk
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marina Zweedijk
Household of Marina Zweedijk
She is married to Kornelis Lobbezoo on March 3, 1870 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 20 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on March 3, 1870.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Marina Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 3, 1870)
- The temperature on March 3, 1870 was about 14.5 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 69%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Paris begins, which will result on January 28, 1871 in the surrender of Paris and a decisive Prussian victory.
- The first game of rugby in New Zealand is played in Nelson between Nelson College and the Nelson Rugby Football Club.
- The Christian holiday of Christmas is declared a federal holiday in the United States.