Personal data Jacobus Zweedijk
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Zweedijk
Household of Jacobus Zweedijk
He is married to Neeltje van Kruiningen on March 5, 1868 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on March 5, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Jacobus Zweedijk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zweedijk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zweedijk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zweedijk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zweedijk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 5, 1868)
- There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 30 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- The city of Reno, Nevada, is founded.
- Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.