Personal data Neeltje van Kruiningen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Neeltje van Kruiningen
Household of Neeltje van Kruiningen
She is married to Jacobus Zweedijk on March 5, 1868 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on March 5, 1868.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Neeltje van Kruiningen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Kruiningen
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 5, 1868)
- There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 30 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- A court of impeachment is organized in the United States Senate to hear charges against President Andrew Johnson.
- Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.
- At Arogee in Abyssinia, British and Indian forces defeat an army of Emperor Theodore. While 700 Ethiopians are killed and many more injured, only two die from the British/Indian troops.