Personal data Christina de Zeeuw
Ancestors (and descendant) of Christina de Zeeuw
Household of Christina de Zeeuw
She is married to Willem Wesdorp on May 6, 1872 at Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland), she was 33 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Sluis (Breskens) (Zeeland) on May 6, 1872.Source 2
Notes by Christina de Zeeuw
Naam ook Catharina
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.11 Aktenr. 5
Timeline Christina de Zeeuw
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Zeeuw
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Zeeuw.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Zeeuw.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Zeeuw.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 6, 1872)
- The temperature on May 6, 1872 was about 14.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 54%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Wanderers F.C. wins the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1-0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- In New York City the Metropolitan Museum of Art opens.